I am a research scientist on Facebook’s Data Science Team.
Concurrently, I am finishing my PhD in Information Systems at NYU’s Stern School of Business. I expect to defend my dissertation in April 2014. My advisor is Sinan Aral.
- Summer/Fall Intern at Facebook Data Science (2012)
- Software Engineer at the Matrix Group International (2006-2008)
- Macroeconomic forecasting at the Federal Reserve Board (2004-2006)
- BS in Economics at the University of Pennsylvania (2000-2004)
- Social Influence Bias
- Selection Effects in Online Sharing
- NFL Fans on Facebook
- Creds: a social prediction market (Ignite Talk)
- Talk on NFL Ranking Systems